So I was poked for this by our good friend Andy Hannon (thanks!) so here we go –
The honorees are to:
A) first list 10 honest things about yourself – and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
B) pass the award on to 4 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.
1) I’ve always been jealous of my younger sister. Not in a bad way, just in a “man I wish I could be more like Meg” kind of way. I also have a secret fear that my parents feel the same way.
2) I love girly things like wearing makeup and and getting prettied up, but rarely can actually convince myself to do so. And then when I do I’m usually sad that I don’t look like I did 15 years ago.
3) I LOVE toys. Love them. My Little Ponys, Legos, Pirates, board games, crayons. All these things.
4) My attention span usually lasts about 3 weeks. I’ll get all super interested in something new while it’s shiny, and then three weeks later lose interest.
5) I dye my hair when I start to feel like the world is out of control. I can’t control the world, but I can control whether my hair is green or pink or red.
6) I get crushes on actors ALL the time. I’ll watch the most god-awful crap tv shows and movies if there’s a cameo of somebody I like to look at.
7) Cornfields scare the crap out of me. People think that it’s probably from watching Children of the Corn when I was a kid, but it’s really because I have an overactive imagination, and one night when I was little (before ever seeing CotC) I convinced myself on a nighttime drive through the country back home from a relative’s house that there was something watching me from between the cornstalks. I’ve been afraid ever since. Thank you, overactive imagination.
8 ) I think my eyes are my best feature.
9) I hate my smile. I also hate the way I look in pictures.
10) I am loyal to my friends, even when they aren’t my friends any more.
And now, to pass this along. I nominate: