This is something that I stole from Andy. So the rules are as follows
1. If you want to participate, leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.” (And your e-mail address, please.)
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
His questions and my answers are here:
1. What was your favorite birthday present ever and why?
— For my 27th birthday I bought myself a 2004 Dodge Neon SXT. True, I bought it for myself, but it really was my favorite present. That was a turning point for me – I’d been at that job for a year, was just promoted, was getting along with my family and the steady of the moment – it was a good year. It was electric blue, five speed, spoiler … all kinds of fun lil’ extras. Super fun and super girly. That’s why it was my favorite present – that car represented so much.
2. If you could travel to any country not in Europe or North America for a month what would it be?
— I would go to Russia – most specifically Saint Petersburg. I love love love museusms, and Saint Petersburg is full of them. I’m not real up on on my Russian history – I’d always concentrated on the history of the English monarchy, but after reading a few of my dad’s Steve Berry books – I’m finding that I’m developing an interest.
3. Favorite class in High School?
— That’s kind of a toss-up. I was a big fan of my Journalism class, and German, but probably the best was Music Appreciation. Yes, I’m a huge nerd. It was one of the classes that we got to take after a few years of Orchestra or Band classes. It was fun because we really got to write the class ourselves – whatever we wanted to learn to do, we got to learn. It was the first time I ever really was able to get a chance to write my own pieces, and have them critiqued by others. Plus we all shared ideas so it was a learning experience for everyone involved.
4. Who is your *favorite* twitter user and why?
— I have a few favorite twitter users. They’re my favorites for different reasons – as different as each person. I’d say @silverbell because she always has fun things to say about some of my favorite topics (vneck sweaters and nachos to name a couple). Also @ColonelTribune because I love to get the lil’ newsy updates throughout the day. Plus @chicovstheworld because he’s like, a total BFF IRL ‘n stuff. Finally I’d say @AndyHannon – partly because this is his question and partly because he’s become a great friend and somebody who feeds me all kinds of great info about photography, music, comics, etc., etc., etc.
5. You find 100 dollars on the street. You are allowed to buy 3 things with said money. What are they?
— A week ago I’d have probably had a different answer, but now I’d say two concert tickets and a really great bottle of wine. I know exactly who I’d share them with, too.
So there you have it. Yay! Interview. Who’s next?? 🙂